Saturday, July 01, 2006

Max Is Back

It's been eight weeks to the day since Max's accident and he wasn't about to wait a minute more than he had to, to get back on the field. The weather cooperated and I managed to get in a few rows of knitting, making it a perfect soccer practice! I'm closing in on my Wobbly Circles Tote. Felted and finished photos soon, I hope.


In swatching news, I played around with my Noro Silk Garden earlier this week. I selected a simple horseshoe cable from here. While I was at it, I decided to experiment with V-neck shapings. I need to keep working on that. There must be a way to get a nice crisp V .. I just don't know what it is, yet. I'm leaning toward the edge on the left, but that's subject to change too. This yarn is lovely (Somehow, I've never knit with Noro before) - though the ball I used for my swatch had a knot which resulted in this very abrupt color change. Luckily the other balls look more uniform.

No comments: